As drones continue to take off around the world, DJI offers corporate purchasing services to help business apply drone and gimbal technology across a diverse range of industries. Our Spark, Mavic, Phantom, and Inspire series of drones, as well as our Ronin and Osmo series of handheld gimbals are the most intuitive and engaging tools for a host of business applications.
The Corporate Purchase Program provides organizations with cost-effective solutions of these technologies, from empowering them to build a fleet of drones for wide-area inspection to equipping teams with resources to create engaging content. This program also helps boost relationships with gifts and services for staff and business clients.
Enhance the effectiveness of your business and unleash the potential of your team with the DJI Corporate Purchase Program.
1. Complete the application form
2. DJI reviews your application (3-5 business days)
3. Coupons issued if your application is approved
4. Log into your DJI Account and find your coupons under My Account→My Gift Cards and Coupons.
5. Purchase products at the DJI Online Store and apply the discount coupon at the Checkout page
APPLY FOR THE CORPORATE PURCHASE PROGRAM
Fill out the application form and we'll give you feedback in 3-5 business days.
We will contact you in 3-5 business days.Please keep telephone open and check emails in time.
1.In which countries is the DJI Corporate Program available?
Currently, the DJI Corporate Program ships to the USA, Canada, Mainland China, and the EU.
2. What businesses can apply for the DJI Corporate Purchase Program discount?
Any business can apply. DJI reserves the right to review all orders and enterprise qualifications, and decline those who do not meet DJI's criteria.
3. Do the DJI coupons issued have expiration dates or other limitations?
Coupons expire 1 month after the date of issue. If you use the enterprise coupon, you cannot qualify for rebates offered by the DJI Affiliate Program.
4. Can I share the code with others?
No. Your coupon codes are bound to the email address used for verification and can only be used for DJI Online Store purchases using that address. DJI reserves the right to take legal action if any misuse is suspected.
5. How do I apply for additional coupons if they have expired or been used?
Fill out the application form again.
6. Can DJI coupons be used to purchase any DJI products?
No. DJI coupons can be used to purchase any DJI Products at the DJI Online Store except the Mavic Air, Osmo Mobile 2, Ryze Tech Tello, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo, DJI Goggles Racing Edition, newly launched products (approx. within two months after launch), and products in low stock.
7. Will I receive an invoice after making the payment?
Once we ship your order, a VAT invoice will be available for download in your shipping confirmation email.
8. What after-sales services are available to corporate customers?
For details on the complete after-sales policy for a product purchased at the DJI Online Store, please visit http://www.dji.com/service
9. In which countries is the EU Zero-Rating VAT Program available?
Currently, the DJI Zero-Rating VAT Purchase Program is available for shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. For more detailed information, please refer to https://store.dji.com/es/pages/eu-vat