Last updated: Jul 9, 2019
These terms and conditions ("Terms") for the DJI Educational Discount create a contract between you and SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. and/or its affiliates ("DJI"or "Us") and govern our respective rights and obligations. Read these terms carefully.
Please note that your use of the DJI Online Store website and DJI Educational Discount is also governed by the terms and conditions listed and linked to below, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on the DJI Online Store website, all of which are incorporated in these Terms.
IF YOU APPLY FOR OR USE THE DJI EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNT, YOU MUST ACCEPT THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS.
- Eligible Applicants
The DJI Educational Discount is only eligible for those who meet the following requirements at the same time:
- Purchased DJI products for personal or educational use;
- Have verified academic emails or valid identification to prove status as a student attending or accepted into a higher education institution or faculty member at an educational institution.
Qualified applicants include:
- Students attending or accepted into a higher education institution at the time of applying;
- Faculty employed at a kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, or higher education institution at the time of applying.
- Application Requirements
Each eligible applicant can apply for the DJI Educational Discount every six months. Users cannot submit an additional application within six months after already successfully applying.
DJI reserves the right to review every application for the DJI Educational Discount, and reject applications from ineligible applicants.
To assess the eligibility of applicants, DJI may collect the following information in whole or in part:
- Name of the applicant;
- Email address of the applicant;
- Grade level/position of the applicant;
- Name and website of the educational institution where the applicant is employed or attending;
- Scanned photos of the applicant’s student ID card, faculty card, or other documentation that can prove one’s educational identity.
- Usage Limits
Two educational coupons will be sent to the applicant’s DJI Online Store email account after their application has been approved.
Educational coupons can only be used by the email account submitted in the application.
The applicant can only use educational coupons for personal or educational use. Applicants cannot sell or give away educational coupons to others. Applicants cannot use educational coupons to purchase products to resell, rent, or ship to their customers or potential customers.
Only one coupon can be used per order. Each educational coupon can only be used once and can only be applied to one applicable product. If an order contains multiple products, only the most expensive applicable product will be discounted.
The validity of each educational coupon is six months, starting from the day the application is approved. The validity period cannot be extended.
Educational coupons can only be used at the DJI Online Store and cannot be used on other platforms.
For more information on educational coupons, refer to the DJI Educational Discount web page: https://store.dji.com/pages/education.
- User Review
To ensure that educational discounts are only offered to eligible applicants who have complied with all the mentioned restrictions, DJI reserves the right to review all educational discount applications and orders using educational coupons.
To assess your order, DJI may collect the following information in whole or in part:
- Name of the user;
- Email address of the user;
- Phone number of the user;
- Grade/position of the user;
- Name, phone number, and website of the educational institution where the user is employed or attending;
- Scanned photos of the user’s student ID card, faculty card, or other documentations that can prove one’s educational identity.
In the process of application or order review, if we suspect any misconducts, including but not limited to:
- The information submitted in the application is inaccurate or misleading;
- The user of the educational discount is not the same as the person who originally applied;
- The applicant has sold or given away their educational coupons to others;
- The applicant has sold, rented, or given away the product(s) purchased with their educational coupons to others.
DJI then reserves the right to take the following actions without notice, including but not limited to:
- Cancel the educational coupons of the applicant;
- Cancel the order that used educational coupons of the applicant;
- Cancel the DJI Credit under the account of the applicant;
- Ban the applicant from applying for any educational discounts again;
- Ban the applicant from purchasing products from the DJI Store;
If deemed appropriate, DJI also has the right to take legal action against the applicant.
- Agreement Changes
- Contact Us
The Site is offered by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies, located at 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.