DJI Avata (No RC)
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Intuitive Motion Control
- 4K/60fps 155° Super-Wide FOV Videos
- Powerful Video Stabilization
- Weighs About 410 g, Lightweight and Portable
- Enhanced Safety with Built-in Propeller Guard
- 10km 1080p Low-Latency Video Transmission
Don't Miss Top Accessories
Take a Closer Look
Discover the Freedom of Flight
Lose yourself in total immersion as you swoop and dive like never before. Combine Avata with DJI goggles for a life-like flying experience.
Get a Feel for Flying
Flight is accessible to all with the DJI Motion Controller. It follows your hand movements and allows users of all levels to fly with confidence.
Super-Smooth 4K Video
Shoot 4K/60fps video with the 155° FOV for visuals that stand out. And keep your footage stable with RockSteady and HorizonSteady. 
Light and Agile
Avata's compact design makes it more convenient to carry and perfect for hitting the tightest gaps. Take it with you and fly like never before.
Built for You to be Bold
Avata features a built-in propeller guard, an Emergency Brake button, and downward sensors for next-level safety and low-altitude flight. 
In the Box
DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)
DJI Avata Power Adapter
DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What is the difference between DJI Avata and ordinary camera drones? Is it worth buying?
Compared with ordinary camera drones, DJI Avata supports motion control to provide more immersive flight experience.
1. DJI Avata can be used with goggles and DJI Motion Controller. The easy and intuitive control allows you to experience a more immersive flight and aerial photography.
2. The aircraft body is lightweight and portable, making it flexible to fly in various scenarios. It also comes with a built-in propeller guard to further improve flight safety.
3. Compared with the 84° FOV of ordinary camera drones, the video recording FOV of DJI Avata has been expanded to 155°. This expanded FOV makes a breakthrough in aerial photography and facilitates more impactful visual effects.
What is the difference between DJI Avata, DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (New), and DJI Avata Explorer Combo?
DJI Avata: Does not include a remote controller or goggles. You can use the DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI RC Motion 2, or DJI Motion Controller that you already own.
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (New): Includes DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2, which provide flexible controls and rich functions for an immersive flight experience.
DJI Avata Explorer Combo: Includes DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2, allowing you to quickly experience immersive flight with the integrated wearing design.
What are the benefits of choosing DJI Avata for beginners?
1. When using the standard DJI Motion Controller in one of the combos, you can perform motion control on the aircraft. That is, you can turn your wrist to control the direction of flight, and the aircraft will fly wherever you point to. You can also press the accelerator to control the speed of flying forward, or release the accelerator to let the aircraft hover in place. The control is intuitive and easy-to-learn.
2. With DJI Goggles 2, you can use the head tracking function. Together with DJI Motion Controller, the easy and intuitive control can bring a stronger sense of immersion and allow you to easily complete various kinds of flight movements.
3. DJI Avata is compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app. When using it with the goggles and remote controller, you can immerse yourself in the vivid scenarios and start flight simulation, get realistic control feedback, and master flight skills and emergency handling methods. As a result, you can be more confident when flying in the real world.
How safe is DJI Avata?
1. DJI Avata comes with a built-in propeller guard, so that the aircraft body is stronger and more durable, and can fly normally after minor collisions.
2. DJI Avata is equipped with downward obstacle sensing capability. In case of an emergency during flight, you only need to press the Emergency Brake and Hover button on the DJI Motion Controller, and the aircraft can hover in the air to leave plenty of buffer space for you.
3. If the battery is low, it will trigger the Return to Home (RTH) feature*, and the return point can be presented in AR form to show the direction information more intuitively.
* RTH is available when there is a good GPS signal.
What are the differences between DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2? Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2, what upgrades does DJI Goggles Integra have?
DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2 are similar in size, video transmission performance, and screen display.
Compared with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra adds an integrated battery headband, making it more convenient to wear, and the touch panel has been replaced with physical buttons. Additionally, the wireless streaming function, dot matrix display, speaker, 3.5mm audio port, and diopter adjustment function have been removed (the included corrective lenses can be used to achieve the same effect as the diopter adjustment function).
1. DJI Goggles Integra has more comprehensive features and stronger compatibility. It supports the head tracking function, which allows you to experience immersive flight more freely.
2. DJI Goggles Integra adopts DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission, which can achieve full HD and low-latency video transmission.
3. DJI Goggles Integra features improved visual experience, wearing comfort, size, weight, and UI interaction.
What is the difference between DJI RC Motion 2 and the previous generation DJI Motion Controller?
Compared with the DJI Motion Controller, DJI RC Motion 2 adds an independent joystick for height control and left-right horizontal flight control; the accelerator supports backward flight control through being pushed forward; and the new FN dial can be used to control camera parameters, UI interaction, and more on the goggles.
Does DJI Avata support other remote controllers and goggles?
DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI Motion Controller.
What is the difference between using DJI Avata with DJI RC Motion 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
With DJI RC Motion 2, the aircraft can maneuver based on your natural hand movements, delivering an immersive flight experience as if you were in the pilot seat. With the newly added joystick and FN dial, DJI RC Motion 2 can realize the operations of sideways flight and backward flight through motion control and the camera parameters on the goggles can be controlled by the dial for more convenience.
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is suitable for users who are accustomed to the dual-stick control mode and want to achieve precise control.
Can I use DJI Avata without the goggles?
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
* Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
1. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
2. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
3. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
4. DJI Avata must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 m from the ground.