Take a Closer Look
Discover the Freedom of Flight
Lose yourself in total immersion as you swoop and dive like never before. Combine Avata with DJI goggles for a life-like flying experience.
Get a Feel for Flying
Flight is accessible to all with the DJI Motion Controller. It follows your hand movements and allows users of all levels to fly with confidence.
Super-Smooth 4K Video
Shoot 4K/60fps video with the 155° FOV for visuals that stand out. And keep your footage stable with RockSteady and HorizonSteady. 
Light and Agile
Avata's compact design makes it more convenient to carry and perfect for hitting the tightest gaps. Take it with you and fly like never before.
Built for You to be Bold
Avata features a built-in propeller guard, an Emergency Brake button, and downward sensors for next-level safety and low-altitude flight. 
In the Box
DJI Goggles 2
DJI RC Motion 2
DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)
DJI Avata Power Adapter
DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
DJI Goggles 2 Battery
DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair)
DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector
DJI Goggles 2 Headband
DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable
DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair)
USB-C OTG Cable
* Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
1. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
2. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
3. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
4. DJI Avata must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 m from the ground.