Take a Closer Look
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
Powerful imaging with true-to-life colors and cleaner night shots. Enjoy 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps video recording. 
O3+ Transmission, 15km Range
With a transmission distance of up to 15 km,  fly farther and more stably with peace of mind and a smooth 1080p/60fps  live feed.
Unmatched Hasselblad Imaging
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) delivers vivid, natural colors, allowing you to capture breathtaking images during any flight.
Mavic 3 Classic continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly  for safe, confident flights.
46-Min Extended Flight Time
Increasing flight time by almost 50% compared to Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3 Classic delivers up to 46 minutes in the air for care-free creation. 
DJI RC features a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for clear viewing in strong light, professional-grade ND filters for landscape photography, and more, to make results truly stand out.
Thrilling Immersive Flight
Experience immersive FPV when you use DJI goggles along with the DJI RC Motion 2. Enjoy true-to-life colors, accurate details, and motion controls that make flying captivating.
In the Box
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair)
DJI 65W Portable Charger
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB-C Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
DJI Mavic 3 Classic Storage Cover
Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (pair)
* Measured with FCC compliance in unobstructed environments free of interference. The actual transmission distance may vary depending on environment, actual use, and firmware version. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted. The above data are the farthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminder on the app.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference. The maximum flight range of 15 km is only achieved with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
3. Tested in an open outdoor environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
5. Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
6. Compatible with DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo and DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo, which are sold separately.