DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC-N1)
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 5.1K/50fps Professional Imagery
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- 46-Min Max Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 15km HD Video Transmission
- Advanced RTH
- Night Mode for Video Recording
Need help choosing? Talk to a DJI expert.
Don't Miss Top Accessories
Take a Closer Look
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
Powerful imaging with true-to-life colors and cleaner night shots. Enjoy 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps video recording. 
O3+ Transmission, 15km Range
With a transmission distance of up to 15 km,  fly farther and more stably with peace of mind and a smooth 1080p/60fps  live feed.
Unmatched Hasselblad Imaging
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) delivers vivid, natural colors, allowing you to capture breathtaking images during any flight.
Mavic 3 Classic continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly  for safe, confident flights.
46-Min Extended Flight Time
Increasing flight time by almost 50% compared to Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3 Classic delivers up to 46 minutes in the air for care-free creation. 
DJI RC features a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for clear viewing in strong light, professional-grade ND filters for landscape photography, and more, to make results truly stand out.
Thrilling Immersive Flight
Experience immersive FPV when you use DJI goggles along with the DJI RC Motion 2. Enjoy true-to-life colors, accurate details, and motion controls that make flying captivating.
In the Box
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair)
DJI 65W Portable Charger
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB-C Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
DJI Mavic 3 Classic Storage Cover
Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (pair)
Moments By You
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared to Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Air 2S, what advantages does Mavic 3 Classic have?
Mavic 3 Classic is one of DJI’s flagship consumer drones equipped with a specially made Hasselblad camera. It has the following advantages:
1. Increasing flight time by almost 50% compared to Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3 Classic delivers up to 46 minutes in the air for care-free creation.
2. Equipped with a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera that delivers vivid, natural colors and better performance in low-light environments thanks to a larger image sensor. It also supports up to 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps video recording, meeting the needs for both high-resolution and high-frame-rate recording.
3. O3+ transmission technology is used. With a transmission distance of up to 15 km, fly farther and more stably with peace of mind. It can also transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed. This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 Classic more responsive to your control.
4. With APAS 5.0, when flying, Mavic 3 Classic continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly. Fly confidently and safely, and create smooth footage even in complicated scenarios.
Mavic 3 Classic integrates the cutting-edge technologies of DJI drones to deliver powerful imaging and flight, making it a friendly and useful creative tool for beginners, photography enthusiasts, and pros.
What are the advantages of Mavic 3 Classic in photo and video shooting?
Mavic 3 Classic is equipped with a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera that delivers vivid and accurate Hasselblad color. A large sensor brings imaging quality to an entirely new level. Night Shots mode optimizes video footage in low-light scenarios for cleaner shots. 10-bit D-log video recording is also supported to deliver natural color gradations with more highlight and shadow details retained for greater flexibility when editing.
What differentiates Mavic 3 Classic, Mavic 3, and Mavic 3 Cine?
Mavic 3 Classic has one 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera, and the gimbal does not support gimbal lock.
Mavic 3 has two cameras: in addition to a Hasselblad camera, it has a 162mm tele camera, and supports gimbal lock to protect the gimbal.
On top of these Mavic 3 features, Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT codecs and comes with a built-in 1TB SSD for high-speed data storage.
Compared with DJI RC-N1, what major upgrades does DJI RC have?
1. With a built-in 5.5-inch HD display, DJI RC provides crisp viewing even under direct sunlight. With the DJI Fly app pre-installed, it can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
2. Built-in antennas for powerful and compact performance.
3. All-new dual-spring control sticks for a smoother control experience.
4. More customizable button and dial functions for more convenient operation.
Compared with the previous generation, what upgrades does the omnidirectional sensing system on the DJI Mavic 3 Series have?
The Mavic 3 Series can detect obstacles in all directions with extreme precision. Multiple sensing cameras with a wider range of detection help Mavic 3 respond to obstacles earlier. In a well-lit environment, Mavic 3 can avoid obstacles faster and more smoothly, capturing stable footage safely even when flying laterally or backward.
What improvements does ActiveTrack 5.0 have compared with the previous version?
ActiveTrack 5.0 tracks subjects in eight directions, bringing more creative possibilities. Embedded with the newest subject recognition technology, ActiveTrack 5.0 uses multiple vision sensors simultaneously to recognize a subject, differentiate it from other objects, and lock the subject in frame. It allows users to adjust tracking angles smoothly for more natural results. Thanks to new environment and subject-sensing algorithms, Mavic 3 responds earlier to subject movements and environment information, and plans a more optimum tracking route in advance to record smooth and stable footage.
What improvements does Advanced RTH have compared with the previous version?
Compared to the 20 meters of its predecessor, the DJI Mavic 3 Series has a maximum forward-sensing distance of 200 meters during RTH. During flight, Mavic 3 will use advanced environmental sensing technology to determine the safest, most energy-efficient flight route to return the drone to its home point.
What is the difference between normal bypass mode and Nifty mode for APAS 5.0?
In Nifty mode, the obstacle detection sensitivity is lowered. Bypass maneuvers will be less noticeable, which reduces the impact of obstacle avoidance movements on your footage.
Is Mavic 3 Classic compatible with the accessories for Mavic 3 and Mavic 2?
It is not compatible with Mavic 2 accessories. It is compatible with Mavic 3 accessories, except for the ND filters set and wide-angle lens.
What precautions should be taken when using DJI Goggles Integra / DJI Goggles 2 with the DJI Mavic Series or DJI Mini Series for the first time?
1. Before first use, please make sure that the goggles and motion controller have been updated to the latest firmware version. Additionally, use DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro to update the drone to the latest firmware version. Otherwise, the linking between the aircraft and the goggles and motion controller will fail.
2. FPV flight control is only supported when the goggles are used with DJI RC Motion 2.
3. When the goggles are used with the DJI Mavic 3 Series, the drone supports omnidirectional obstacle sensing and APAS 5.0, 4K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording, and Explore mode. For intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
4. When the goggles are used with DJI Mini 3 Pro, the drone supports forward and backward obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps, and 1080p/60fps normal video recording. For vertical shooting and intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
* Measured with FCC compliance in unobstructed environments free of interference. The actual transmission distance may vary depending on environment, actual use, and firmware version. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted. The above data are the farthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminder on the app.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference. The maximum flight range of 15 km is only achieved with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
3. Tested in an open outdoor environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
5. Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
6. Compatible with DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo and DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo, which are sold separately.