Take a Closer Look
Lightweight & Hassle-Free
At sub 249 g , Mini 3 Pro doesn't require registration in most countries. The foldable design also makes it easy to carry and store.
Sweet Air Time
The standard Intelligent Flight Battery provides up to 34 minutes of battery life, enough power to cover your aerial photography needs. 
Next Level Safety
With forward, backward, and downward vision sensors, ToF, and APAS 4.0 , Mini 3 Pro can avoid obstacles, even in complicated environments.
Pro, and We Mean It
Mini 3 Pro records video at up to 4K/60fps. The 1/1.3-inch sensor features dual-native ISO and supports the direct output of HDR footage. 
Intelligent Features in a Tap
Take your creations to new heights with powerful storytelling tools like FocusTrack , MasterShots, and Timelapse.
Thrilling Immersive Flight
Experience immersive FPV when you use DJI goggles along with the DJI RC Motion 2. Enjoy true-to-life colors, accurate details, and motion controls that make flying captivating.
Moments By You
In the Box
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
Spare Propellers (Pair)
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
DJI Mini 3 Pro does not come with a power adapter. You can use your own USB-C power adapter. It is recommended to use the DJI 30W USB-C Charger (sold separately) or other USB Power Delivery chargers.
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared with previous products, what upgrades does DJI Mini 3 Pro have?
Compared with DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 3 Pro has improved battery life, intelligent features, video transmission, and a fully upgraded imaging system and visual sensing system.
Specifically: Inheriting the 249 g light and compact body, DJI Mini 3 Pro comes with a 1/1.3-inch image sensor that supports native HDR. It supports three-directional obstacle sensing and the newly upgraded APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems). It supports DJI O3 FHD digital video transmission, ensuring a stable live feed at distances of up to 12 km. DJI Mini 3 Pro also supports intelligent features like FocusTrack, True Vertical Shooting, Timelapse, MasterShots, and High-Speed QuickTransfer.
What are the differences among DJI Mini 3 Pro (No RC), DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)?
DJI Mini 3 Pro (No RC) does not include a remote controller. You can use the DJI RC-N1 that you already own. DJI Mini 3 Pro Includes DJI RC-N1. DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) includes the all-new DJI RC, which has a built-in 5.5-inch 1080p HD display specially made for outdoor scenarios, providing crisp viewing even under direct sunlight. It comes with the DJI Fly app pre-installed for control over your aerial photography.
Why does DJI Mini 3 Pro have an all-new look?
DJI Mini 3 adopts a redesigned structure and form, bringing the following advantages:
1. Longer flight time at the same compact size: The new form and design allow the drone to carry larger propellers and improve the propulsion efficiency of the propellers and the aircraft, bringing longer flight time.
2. Broader environment sensing range: The new design enables the drone to carry sensors with a larger FOV, further increasing the sensing range and distance. DJI Mini 3 Pro thus provides more powerful visual sensing capabilities, improving flexibility and safety during flight and obstacle avoidance.
3. True Vertical Shooting and expanded axes: The new design allows users to get portrait shots without the need for digital cropping. Fewer gimbal limits mean more shooting angles and added creative freedom. During high-speed flight, the aircraft angle also has less restrictions on the gimbal and the shooting angle.
Can I use other USB-C chargers to charge DJI Mini 3 Pro?
Yes. To ensure charging speed, we recommend you to use the DJI 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers.
What is the wind speed resistance of DJI Mini 3 Pro?
The max wind speed resistance of DJI Mini 3 Pro is 10.7 m/s (Level 5).
* Wind resistance is dependent upon propulsion. Under strong winds, due to the lightweight nature of the drone, slight vibration is expected. High-powered propulsion ensures the drone hovers stably or returns to home safely. DJI Mini 3 Pro automatically controls the gimbal to adjust slightly to ensure that the footage is always stable and not affected by the wind.
Does DJI Mini 3 Pro support Manual mode for shooting photos and video?
Yes. You can manually set camera parameters like shutter speed, ISO, and white balance in the DJI Fly app.
Compared with OcuSync 2.0, how has DJI O3 Video Transmission been upgraded?
The DJI O3 Video Transmission System uses an all-new solution and upgrades dual antennas to four antennas to bring FHD video transmission at distances of up to 12 km (FCC compliant and with no obstructions). Additional anti-interference capabilities further improve transmission stability in cities and other complex environments.
How has the High-Speed QuickTransfer of DJI Mini 3 Pro been upgraded?
DJI Mini 3 Pro’s High-Speed QuickTransfer supports the fast transmission of photos and videos at up to 25MB/s.
What precautions should be taken when using DJI Goggles Integra / DJI Goggles 2 with the DJI Mavic Series or DJI Mini Series for the first time?
1. Before first use, please make sure that the goggles and motion controller have been updated to the latest firmware version. Additionally, use DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro to update the drone to the latest firmware version. Otherwise, the linking between the aircraft and the goggles and motion controller will fail.
2. FPV flight control is only supported when the goggles are used with DJI RC Motion 2.
3. When the goggles are used with the DJI Mavic 3 Series, the drone supports omnidirectional obstacle sensing and APAS 5.0, 4K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording, and Explore mode. For intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
4. When the goggles are used with DJI Mini 3 Pro, the drone supports forward and backward obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps, and 1080p/60fps normal video recording. For vertical shooting and intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
What DJI Mini 2 accessories can be used with DJI Mini 3 Pro?
DJI Mini 3 Pro is compatible with DJI 18W USB Charger and DJI RC-N1 and its related accessories (DJI RC-N1 RC Cable, DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood, DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Tablet Holder, and DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks). Other DJI Mini 2 accessories are not compatible with DJI Mini 3 Pro.
Before using DJI Mini 3 Pro, what app do I need to install?
DJI Mini 3 Pro can only be used with the DJI Fly app. You can download the DJI Fly app from the Downloads page on the DJI official website. Please check compatibility on the website.
* If you are using DJI RC as the remote controller, it comes with the DJI Fly app pre-installed.
Do I need to register or get a license to fly this drone?
In most countries, drones under 250 g don't require registration or a license for flying. Please refer to local regulations before deciding which drone to buy and when to fly.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
* Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
** The above figure is for reference only. Due to different production batches, DJI provides two kinds of gimbal protectors that are slightly different in appearance. The two gimbal protectors have the same function and can be used in the same way.
1. Standard aircraft weight (including DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use.
2. APAS 4.0 is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps and 1080p/120fps video.
3. HDR video does not support video recording at over 30fps.
4. FocusTrack is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps, 1080p/48fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/60fps, and 1080p/120fps video.
5. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions.
6. Compatible with DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo and DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo, which are sold separately.