Take a Closer Look
Fits in Your Palm, < 249 g
DJI Mini SE is almost as light as the average smartphone. The compact and portable design makes it a great companion for your daily aerial photography.
Fly Longer with No Worries
It offers a 30-minute maximum flight time, giving you more peace of mind while capturing aerial shots.
Fly Far and See Clearer
With 4 km* HD Video Transmission, DJI Mini SE allows you to effortlessly capture remote landscapes.
Powerful Camera, New Perspectives
The 3-axis 2.7K camera allows you to capture stable and crisp footage with ease.
Simplified Recording & Editing
The intuitive editor of the DJI Fly app includes a diverse set of creative templates, allowing you to create and share on the go.
In the Box
Intelligent Flight Battery
Pair of Spare Propellers
Micro USB Cable
USB-C Data Cable
RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
Pair of Spare Control Sticks
Which is the Best for You?
DJI Mini SE
30-Minute Max Flight Time (no wind)
4km 720p/30fps Video Transmission*
Downward Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover**
DJI Mini 2
1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
31-Min Max Flight Time (no wind)
10km 720p/30fps Video Transmission*
Downward Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover**
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What are the main upgrades of DJI Mini SE compared to Mavic Mini?
DJI Mini SE uses the aircraft design of DJI Mini 2 and supports a higher wind speed resistance of 8.5-10.5 m/s (Scale 5) while providing the same performance as Mavic Mini in other aspects.
How is DJI Mini SE different from DJI Mini 2 in appearance?
The designs are generally the same. The main differences are that DJI Mini SE does not have "4K" printed on the lens, and the rear aircraft status indicator is not clickable.
Is the DJI Mini SE Fly More Combo worth buying?
For just a small additional cost, the DJI Mini SE Fly More Combo includes some must-have accessories that will make flying easier and more enjoyable. Compared to the standard combo, this combo offers you a Two-Way Charging Hub, a Carrying Bag, two more Intelligent Flight Batteries, and two more pairs of Spare Propellers. Purchasing the DJI Mini SE Fly More Combo is significantly cheaper than purchasing the drone and these accessories separately.
What Mavic Mini accessories can be used with DJI Mini SE?
The Mavic Mini DIY Creative Kit, Mavic Mini Snap Adapter, Mavic Mini Propeller Holder, and the Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery for the international version of Mavic Mini are compatible with DJI Mini SE. Note that even though DJI Mini SE can use the Mavic Mini battery, doing so will decrease the power and increase the total weight. The weight will exceed 250 g, so it will require registration in some countries and regions. Please check local rules and regulations before use.
Does DJI Mini SE have internal storage? Can I install a microSD card? If yes, what kinds of microSD cards are recommended?
No. A microSD card is required in order to store images and footage. Recommended microSD cards are:
- 16GB: SanDisk Extreme
- 32GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung EVO Plus, SanDisk Industrial, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x
- 64GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung EVO Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Lexar High Endurance, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1
- 128GB: Samsung Pro Plus, Samsung EVO Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Lexar High Endurance, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1
- 256GB: SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2
What are the maximum photo and video resolutions supported by DJI Mini SE?
2.7K @ 24/25/30fps
1080p @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
What is the maximum flight altitude of DJI Mini SE?
The maximum flight altitude is 500 m, which may vary in different countries and regions due to local laws. Before flying, please check local laws and regulations.
How can I charge DJI Mini SE?
You can connect the aircraft to a charger with a Type-C cable, or use the Two-Way Charging Hub.
What app does DJI Mini SE work with? Where can I download it? What mobile device does it support?
DJI Mini SE can only be used with the DJI Fly app.
You can download the DJI Fly app in major application stores (except Google Play), or from the Downloads page on the DJI official website (https://www.dji.com/mini-se/downloads). Please also check compatibility on the website.
I am a beginner, where can I find tips about using DJI Mini SE?
DJI Mini SE comes with a user manual and comprehensive tutorials, which you can get from the Flight Academy in the DJI Fly app.
Do I need to register or get a license to fly this drone?
In most countries, drones under 250 g don't require registration or a license for flying. Please refer to local regulations before deciding which drone to buy and when to fly.
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 17 kph in windless conditions.
* Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
** Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.