DJI RC Pro (Refurbished Unit)
- 15 km Video Transmission
- 120 ms Ultra-Low Latency
- 5.5-inch 1080p High-Bright Display
- Brightness Up to 1000 nits
- 3-hour Max Operating Time
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Take a Closer Look
Incredible Signal Range and Quality
The upgraded O3+ system supports a video transmission range of up to 15 km  with a latency as low as 120 ms.
DJI RC Pro's 5.5-inch 1080p screen with a brightness of up to 1000 nits is perfect for Outdoor mode . Shadow details are enhanced for a clear display, even under direct sunlight.
Updated Processor for Upgraded Performance
DJI RC Pro is equipped with the latest-generation processor to bring a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
DJI RC Pro uses the same control stick design as DJI FPV for precise maneuvering, fluid operation, and better shot composition.
Outstanding Audio and Video Functions
DJI RC Pro supports videos played at 4K/120fps in H.264 and H.265 codecs. The system supports the installation of third-party apps  for more diversified editing and sharing options.
In the Box
DJI RC Pro
USB 3.0 Type-C Cable
*Tested with a DJI Mavic 3 production model in a closed environment in favorable conditions and with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
**All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. Function will be available at a later date.
3. DJI is not responsible for permissions or information security related to third party apps, and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues with third party applications. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.