Take a Closer Look
55-Min Max Flight Time, IP55
Matrice 350 RTK features a 55-min max flight time  and the battery can be charged up to 400 cycles,  for reduced costs. IP55 rated. 
DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission
Matrice 350 RTK adopts DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission, offering triple-channel 1080p HD live feeds  and a 20km max transmission range. 
DJI RC Plus
With a 7-inch high-bright screen, DJI RC Plus offers a six-hour max operating time.  It is IP54 rated  and has customizable buttons.
6-Directional Sensing & Positioning
Matrice 350 RTK features six-directional awareness, positioning, and obstacle-sensing capabilities, providing comprehensive protection. 
Night-Vision FPV Camera
Thanks to its excellent night vision capabilities, the FPV camera can clearly present the surroundings and obstacles during flight at night.
2.7kg Max Multi-Payload Support
Matrice 350 RTK supports a single downward gimbal, dual downward gimbals,  single upward gimbal,  and has an E-Port open interface.
In the Box
DJI RC Plus
WB37 Intelligent Battery
TB65 Intelligent Flight Battery
BS65 Intelligent Battery Station
Matrice 350 RTK 2110s Propellers (Pair)
Screws and Tools
Spare Gimbal Damper
Rubber Port Cover (Set)
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What is the difference between the Worry-Free Basic Combo and Worry-Free Plus Combo?
To ensure operation safety, if your product encounters flight accidents like collision, water damage, and signal interference within 12 months after activation, we will provide affordable replacements or free repairs according to the combo type.
The Worry-Free Basic Combo provides up to two affordable replacements. After paying the corresponding replacement fee, you can have your damaged product replaced with a well-functioning one*.
The Worry-Free Plus Combo provides a coverage amount equivalent to the provduct’s value. You can enjoy unlimited free repairs within the coverage amount, free replacement of two batteries, and one standard drone maintenance service.
Covered components: aircraft, propellers, upward gimbal connector, downward gimbal connector, dual gimbal connector, remote controller, and intelligent battery station.
* Replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new in performance and reliability. For each replacement, you will need to pay $749 / £659 / 699€ / AUD $999 .
Which payloads are compatible with M350 RTK?
Zenmuse H20N, Zenmuse L1, Zenmuse P1, Zenmuse H20/H20T, and third-party payloads developed based on the Payload SDK.
What is the ingress protection (IP) rating of M350 RTK? Can I fly the drone in the rain?
M350 RTK is IP55 rated.
*The IP rating is not permanently effective and may decrease due to wear and tear. Do not fly in rain heavier than 100 mm/24 hr.
How many batteries can be charged by the BS65 Intelligent Battery Station simultaneously?
The BS65 Intelligent Battery Station can store eight TB65 Intelligent Flight Batteries and four WB37 Intelligent Batteries at the same time. It can charge two TB65 batteries and one WB37 battery simultaneously. Batteries with the highest battery level will be charged first, followed by others with lower levels.
Can I use the TB65 Intelligent Flight Battery in low-temperature environments?
Yes. The operating temperature of the TB65 Intelligent Flight Battery is -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F). When the battery is used in low-temperature environments, the battery life will be reduced. Please schedule the flight time properly. To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to keep the battery temperature above 15° C (59° F) before flying.
For charging in environments of -20° to 5° C (-4° to 41° F), the battery will automatically heat up before starting the charging process. Once installed on the aircraft and powered on, the battery, if at a low temperature, will automatically heat up to maintain a temperature of approximately 16° to 20° C (60.8° to 68° F).
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. Measured with the Matrice 350 RTK flying at approximately 8 m/s without payloads in a windless environment until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to reminders in the app for the actual usage time.
2. Up to 400 cycles if the accumulative duration of battery level ≥ 90% is less than 120 days within 12 months.
3. Measured in a controlled environment. The IP rating is not permanently effective and may decrease due to product wear and tear.
4. Dual Operator Mode required.
5. Measured with FCC compliance in an unobstructed environment with low interference at a flight altitude of approximately 120 m. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
6. Used with the WB37 external battery.
7. There are certain blind areas of visual sensing and infrared sensing. Positioning and obstacle-sensing performance may be affected by the flight environment and obstacle characteristics. Always fly with caution.
8. Gimbal connector sold separately.