WHAT IS DJI CREDIT?
- DJI Credit is a virtual currency that can be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store.
- It's easy to get and easy to use. DJI Credit is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be used outside of the Official DJI Online Store.
- You can view your DJI Credit balance by clicking on "My Account"after logging in.
- The currency of your DJI Credit will be the same currency that you choose to pay with.
PLACE AN ORDER TO GET DJI CREDIT
Log in to or register your DJI Account
Place an order at the DJI Online Store
DJI Credit will be added to your account
DJI Credit is available to use
HOW TO USE DJI CREDIT
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get DJI Credit?
You can get DJI Credit by placing an order at the DJI Online Store or through the DJI Affiliate Program.
How do I get 1% of my total purchase value back in DJI Credit?
If no refund is processed 15 days after the receipt of delivery, users will receive 1% of their total purchase value in DJI Credit.
Can I get DJI Credit if I purchase a product using coupons or DJI Credit?
If you purchase a product using coupons or DJI Credit, you will not be eligible to receive 1% of your total purchase value back. For example, if a customer uses a $50 coupon on a $200 order, they will only receive 1% in DJI Credit for the remaining $150, which is equal to $1.50 in DJI Credit.
Can I still obtain DJI Credit if I cancel my order?
DJI Credit obtained from refunded orders will become invalid. If the DJI Credit is added to your account, the system will automatically deduct the amount from your account. DJI reserves the right to withdraw all DJI Credit obtained from fraudulent orders.
When can I use the DJI Credit I have earned from a purchase?
DJI Credit will be available to use approximately 15 days after your product is delivered. No refunds can be made during this period.
Is there any limit to the amount of DJI Credit used during purchase?
No. DJI Credit can be used to buy any of the products on the DJI Online Store (shipping costs excluded).
Can I use my DJI Credit in other countries?
Yes, you can use your DJI Credit in other countries and regions, not including mainland China.
If I use DJI Credit to place an order and then cancel it, can I get a refund of my DJI Credit?
If an order is placed using DJI Credit and is then canceled, the DJI Credit will only be refunded once the entire cancellation process is complete. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Does DJI Credit expire?
DJI Credit that has been issued will not expire. For more information regarding the use of DJI Credit, visit the official DJI Store online.
DJI Credit Notes
- DJI Credit can only be obtained from purchases made by individuals instead of organizations with the purpose of earning profits by reselling products. If any of the following situations occur, DJI will cancel orders unilaterally and withdraw any DJI Credit generated from orders before shipping or receipt confirmation.
- Users purchase products more than the permitted amount using the same account.
- Orders with the same payment account, delivery address, computer IP address, and phone number that could be related to, or made by, the same person, and the total number of products purchased exceeds the permitted amount limit.
- Other purchases made through improper means or proven to be illegal.
- DJI reserves all right of final interpretation of the DJI Credit rules, terms, and conditions.
- Read our Disclaimer.