DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo
- Versatile Magnetic Design
- Portable & Wearable
- 4K/120fps & Super-Wide FOV
- 10m Waterproof
- AI Editor
Take a Closer Look
Remain in the Moment
This diverse and wearable action camera keeps your hands free, so you can live in the moment as you capture the world around you.
No matter how wild the action gets, DJI's latest stabilization technology RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady detect and correct camera shake and rotation in real-time.
Made for Action, and So Much More
The magnetic design lets you freely snap and switch between powerful modules and accessories. From daily life to the extreme, Action 2 has you covered.
DJI Action 2 shoots 4K/120fps  video and offers an ultra-wide 155° FOV. Capture more of your surroundings with smooth, detailed footage.
A Rugged Companion
Built tough, the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit is drop-proof, dustproof, and waterproof at depths of up to 10 meters. 
In the Box
DJI Action 2 Camera Unit
DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module
DJI Action 2 Magnetic Lanyard
DJI Action 2 Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount
DJI Action 2 Magnetic Adapter Mount
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What are the improvements of DJI Action 2 compared with Osmo Action?
DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action both are portable, durable and versatile anti-shake action cameras with touchscreen, intuitive features and crisp image quality.
Compared with Osmo Action, DJI Action 2 has been comprehensively improved in its design, performance and accessories:
1. Built with magnetic versatility, it allows users to easily switch up different forms for capturing moments on the go.
2. Action 2 offers industry-leading performance, such as 4K/120fps, 155° super-wide FOV, and HorizonSteady, empowering you to create stunning masterpieces anywhere.
3. A wide range of accessories that cover almost all your shooting scenarios, including Front Touchscreen Module, Power Module, Magnetic Lanyard, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, Magnetic Adapter Mount and more to help you get the most out of your Action 2. You can hold it, wear it, attach it to curved or flat surfaces, or connect it to third-party action camera accessories.
4. It is compatible with DJI Mic, DJI's all-new dual-channel wireless microphone system that consists of two microphone transmitters, a receiver, and an ultra-portable charging case. It can deliver clear and crisp audio and elevate your vlogging to the next level.
What’s the difference between DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo and DJI Action 2 Power Combo? Apart from the accessories included in the combos, what else is worth buying?
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Front Touchscreen Module, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It can bring you longer battery life, dual touchscreens, and magnetic versatility for diverse scenairos.
DJI Action 2 Power Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Power Combo, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It is a great value for money if you are expecting longer battery life, wearable recording, and expandability.
Apart from the accessories included in the combos, DJI Action 2 is also compatible with Magnetic Headband, Remote Control Extension Rod, Macro Lens, DJI Mic, Waterproof Case, DJI Floating Handle, and so on, all of which you need to purchase separately.
Can I use the standard accessories of Osmo Action with DJI Action 2 or the other way around? Can I mount third-party accessories to DJI Action 2?
DJI Floating Handle, Osmo Action Extension Rod, and Osmo Action Mounting Kit are compatible with both DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action. Yes. With the Magnetic Adapter Mount, you can mount third-party action camera accessories to DJI Action 2.
Does DJI Action 2 support wide FOV? Would it cause distortion?
Enhance your perspective and gain improved depth of field with an ultra-wide 155° FOV. Action 2’s custom aspheric lens sharpens edges and reduces image distortion.
How do I magnetically mount the accessories to DJI Action 2? How strong is the magnetic connection between DJI Action 2 and its accessories?
With magnets in the front and bottom of DJI Action 2, you can magnetically attach Macro Lens to the front, Front Touchscreen Module, Module, Power Module, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, Magnetic Adapter Mount, Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband to the bottom.
The Front Touchscreen Module, Power Module, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, and Magnetic Adapter Mount all have a built-in magnetic lock that ensures a firm connection between units in active motion scenarios. The Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband use an attachment plate that is more suitable for daily lifestyle scenarios. The Macro Lens magnetically connects directly to the camera. Activities involving strenuous movements should be avoided when using these accessories.
How long is the battery life of DJI Action 2?
DJI Action 2 Camera Unit can power up to 70 minutes; when connected to a Front Touchscreen Module, the battery life can be extended to up to 160 minutes; when connected to a Power Module, the battery life can be extended up to 180 minutes.*
*Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve) video with electronic image stabilization disabled and should be used for reference only.
What intuitive shooting features does DJI Action 2 support?
DJI Action 2 supports digital zoom, timelapse, and 8x slow motion videos. After you finish recording, tap AI Editor in DJI Mimo app and effortlessly take your video to the next level.
Is DJI Action 2 waterproof?
Yes. DJI Action 2 Camera Unit can be used at depths of up to 10 meters, and up to 60 meters by using the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case. It’s not waterproof when used with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module underwater, so you need to use the Waterproof Case in such situations. Please read the following tips carefully before using DJI Action 2 underwater:
1. Check that the lens filter cap and screen are intact.
2. Avoid high water pressure conditions, such as when cliff diving.
3. Do not use DJI Action 2 in hot springs.
4. After using DJI Action 2 underwater, clean the device with fresh water and let it dry naturally.
How is the stablization performance of DJI Action 2? What is HorizonSteady?
DJI Action 2 HorizonSteady uses DJI's latest stabilization algorithm to lock onto a leveled horizon in every frame, regardless of how the camera is mounted or worn. It allows you to capture smooth and stable footage whether you are cycling on bumpy roads or go-karting around a track.
How does DJI Action 2 deal with overheating?
DJI Action 2 is constructed of aluminum alloy that can be prone to fast heat conduction and dissipation. Given that Action 2 supports 4K/120fps video recording, it’s normal for the camera unit to get hot when recording.
DJI Action 2 has a built-in temperature control system. Action 2 will automatically send a prompt to stop recording when the camera temperature reaches the set value. The Auto-Stop Rec Temp supports two set value settings (Standard: 48℃ and High: 53℃). You can adjust the Auto-Stop Rec Temp in the settings according to your usage habits and preferences.
(*When using the Action 2 Camera Unit separately, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the frame temperature. When connected with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the connected module’s frame temperature. There might be a temperature difference of around 1 to 2℃)
What microSD card does DJI Action 2 support?
Samsung EVO 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
Samsung EVO Plus 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
What are the technical principles of the DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case?
The DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case helps reduce surface temperature to optimize video recording by increasing recording length under normal conditions.
The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit is made of metal material for fast heat dissipation of internal components, causing it to feel hot to the touch after long recording times. DJI Action 2 has a built-in temperature threshold system that automatically sends a prompt and stops recording when the camera temperature reaches a set value. The Magnetic Protective Case is made of a heat-resistant polymer to make the Camera Unit less restricted by temperature.
After updating to the latest firmware, the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit will automatically detect the installed Magnetic Protective Case. Upon detection, the Camera Unit touchscreen will prompt “Magnetic Protective Case installed,” and activate a heat control solution that increases recording length under normal conditions.
How do I get a DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case?
For a better creative experience, users who have already purchased and activated DJI Action 2 will receive the Magnetic Protective Case free of charge through specified official channels. The case will also be included with the purchase of DJI Action 2 from now on. View More
* Note that the process of receiving the Magnetic Protective Case, the time of availability, and the in-stock time may vary among countries and regions. Please refer to your local policies. If DJI Action 2 was purchased before the activation deadline and activated afterward, please contact after-sales for assistance.
1. ONLY THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS WATERPROOF. THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE AND POWER MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
2. When recording 4K/120fps, Action 2 will stop filming when the set Auto-Stop Rec Temp is reached. If set as Standard, 4K/120fps video can be recorded for around 3 minutes. If set to High, 4K/120fps video can be recorded for around 5 minutes.
*DJI Mimo is required for activation when using DJI Action 2 for the first time.