DJI FPV Goggles V2
Out of Stock
DJI FPV Goggles V2 with DJI O3/O3+ video transmission* features high definition, low latency, long-distance transmission, and dual-band anti-interference capabilities, offering a more immersive flight experience. The battery in the box supports up to 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
* When used with different aircraft models, DJI FPV Goggles V2 will automatically select the corresponding firmware version to achieve different video transmission specifications. With DJI Avata, DJI O3+ can be achieved. With DJI FPV, DJI O3 can be achieved.
High definition, low latency, strong immersion, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference capabilities.
Battery in the box supports up to 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
1. Avoid exposing the lenses of the goggles to direct sunlight.
2. Dual frequency is only available when used with the DJI FPV aircraft. If used with DJI FPV Air Unit, only 5.8 GHz is supported.
3. Due to local policies and regulations, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently unavailable in some countries, including (but not limited to) Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations, and always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time.
4. Always follow the local laws and regulations when using the goggles. VLOS is legally required in some regions and countries, and it is always recommended to use a spotter when maintaining VLOS is not possible.
DJI FPV Goggles V2 (inc. foam padding) ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Battery ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) ×1
DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) ×4
USB-C cable ×1
With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
Dimensions (L×W×H): 184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded), 202×126×110 mm (antennas included)
Screen Size (single screen): 2-inch
Screen Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
Transmission Power (EIRP):
FCC: ≤ 28.5 dBm, CE: ≤ 20 dBm, SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm, MIC: ≤ 20 dBm
FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm, CE: ≤ 14 dBm, SRRC: ≤ 19 dBm
Communication Bandwidth: Max 40 MHz
Video Transmission Latency:
With 810p/120fps video transmission quality, the video transmission latency is less than 28 ms*.
With 810p/60fps video transmission quality, the video transmission latency is less than 40 ms*.
* The FOV will be 150° when shooting at 50 or 100 fps. For other frame rates, the FOV will be 142°.
Video Transmission Bitrate: Max 50 Mbps
Max Video Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
Video Format: MP4 (video coding format: H.264)
Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4, MOV, MKV (video coding format: H.264; audio formats: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
Power Input: Dedicated DJI Goggles batteries or other 11.1-25.2 V batteries
FOV: 30° to 54°, adjustable
Image Size: 50% to 100%, adjustable
Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-70 mm
Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
DJI FPV Goggles V2 Battery:
Capacity: 1800 mAh
Voltage: Max 9 V
Type: Li-Po 2S
Energy: 18 Wh
Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
Max Charging Power: 10 W
Operating Time: Approx. 110 mins (using screen brightness of level 6 and tested in an environment of 25°C)
DJI Motion Controller
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI FPV Air Unit