DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo
DJI Goggles 2 is lightweight, portable, and comfortable to wear. The goggles adopt two 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz. * Together with a 10-bit enhanced display, the goggles can smoothly deliver true-to-life colors and accurate highlight-shadow details.
The goggles support diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D as well as ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission, providing a more immersive flight, and unlocking new ways to capture aerial shots.
The goggles support Wi-Fi wireless streaming to display videos from mainstream video software using DLNA protocol. And with a power amplifier and a 3.5 mm audio port, you can output synchronous audio for immersive movie-watching.
* The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
What precautions should be taken when using DJI Goggles 2 with the DJI Mavic Series or DJI Mini Series for the first time?
1. Before first use, please make sure that the goggles and motion controller have been updated to the latest firmware version. Additionally, use DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro to update the drone to the latest firmware version. Otherwise, the linking between the aircraft and the goggles and motion controller will fail.
2. FPV flight control is only supported when the goggles are used with DJI RC Motion 2.
3. When the goggles are used with the DJI Mavic 3 Series, the drone supports omnidirectional obstacle sensing and APAS 5.0, 4K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording, and Explore mode. For intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
4. When the goggles are used with DJI Mini 3 Pro, the drone supports forward and backward obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps, and 1080p/60fps normal video recording. For vertical shooting and intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
DJI Goggles 2 × 1
DJI RC Motion 2 × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Battery × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair) × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Headband × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair) × 1
USB-C OTG Cable × 1
Lanyard × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine
DJI Mini 3 Pro