Take a Closer Look
Lightweight and Portable
A lightweight, compact, and foldable design makes it easy to carry for solo operation, enabling fast deployments for more flexibility.
Fly Longer, Charge Faster
45-min flight duration  lets you cover more ground in a single flight to increase efficiency. Batteries charge fast with a 100W charging hub.
Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides and APAS 5.0  for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. 
Endless Expansion Options
Optional loudspeaker,  RTK Module,  DJI Cellular Dongle,  and other official accessories are available to do more in the air.
A zoom camera for 56x hybrid zoom, a 4/3 CMOS wide-angle camera  for high-precision mapping, and a thermal camera for heat source inspection. 
In the Box
Mavic 3E Aircraft
Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
microSD Card 64GB
Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Propellers (Pair)
RC Pro Enterprise
USB-C Power Adapter (100W)
100W Power Adaptor AC Cable
USB-C to USB-C Cable
*Certain accessories may vary slightly in appearance due to different production batches, but they have the same functionality and can be used in the same way.
**Users in the United States and Canada will receive one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (NA). Users in other countries and regions will receive five power cables in total: one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (EU), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (UK), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (AU), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (JP), and one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (KR).
Let’s Answer Your Questions
How many versions does the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series have?
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series has two versions: DJI Mavic 3E and DJI Mavic 3T. DJI Mavic 3E is equipped with a 20MP wide-angle camera with a 4/3 CMOS and a zoom camera to deliver powerful imaging capability frequently used for surveying, inspection, and security. DJI Mavic 3T is equipped with a 48MP wide-angle camera with a 1/2-inch CMOS, a zoom camera, and a thermal camera to deliver thermal imaging, useful for night rescues, firefighting, and power inspections.
What's the difference between the combos?
To ensure operation safety, if your product encounters flight accidents like collision, water damage, and signal interference within 12 months after activation, we will provide affordable replacements or free repairs according to the combo type, as well as one standard factory maintenance service by DJI for your drone free of charge.*
The Worry-Free Basic Combo provides up to two affordable replacements. After paying the corresponding replacement fee, you can have your damaged product replaced with a well-functioning one*.
The Worry-Free Plus Combo provides a coverage amount equivalent to the provduct’s value. You can enjoy unlimited free repairs within the coverage amount.
* The replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new products in performance and reliability. Maintenance service is not available in certain countries and regions.
* Replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new in performance and reliability.
DJI Mavic 3E: For each replacement, you will need to pay HKD $1,485 / $211 / £149 / 169 € / AUD $320 .
DJI Mavic 3T: For each replacement, you will need to pay HKD $2,080 / $320 / £233 / 264 € / AUD $437 .
Do accessories of the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series support PD/QC/PPS fast charging?
The Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100W), and DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W) of the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series support PD and PPS fast charging protocols. The DJI RC Pro Enterprise supports PD and QC protocols.
What DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series accessories are worth purchasing? What DJI Mavic 3 accessories can be used on DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series?
A range of useful accessories have been launched with the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series, including the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module, DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Speaker, DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W), DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100W), DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Battery Kit, and DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Propellers. All can be purchased separately online at the DJI Store. The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series can also use Mavic 3's intelligent flight battery and propeller guards.
How long does it take to fully charge an Intelligent Flight Battery of the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series?
It takes the DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100W) or the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W) approximately 70 minutes to fully charge an intelligent battery, and approximately 50 minutes to charge it to 90%. The powerful fast charge design meets the need for continuous operation and increased efficiency.
Can the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series be charged with any USB-C charger?
Yes, but it is recommended to use the DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100W) or DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W) for fast charging.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. Measured with Mavic 3 Enterprise Series flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
2. DJI Mavic 3E is equipped with a 20MP camera with a 4/3 CMOS and a tele camera. DJI Mavic 3T is equipped with a 1/2-inch CMOS 48MP wide-angle camera, a tele camera, and an IR camera.
3. Available for Mavic 3T only. DO NOT expose the thermal camera lens to strong sources of energy such as the sun, lava, or laser beams. Otherwise, the camera sensor may be burned, leading to permanent damage.
4. Sold separately.
5. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. Pay special attention to flight safety when flying near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, broadcasting towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, and Bluetooth devices.
6. Only supported in manual flight mode. Fly cautiously in dangerous environments.