Take a Closer Look
Mini Size, Powerful Imaging
DJI Mini 3 features an extended battery life,  4K HDR video,  and intelligent features to capture stunning aerial imagery effortlessly.
Stunning Footage at All Hours
With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and dual native ISO,  Mini 3 can record 4K HDR videos with true-to-life colors both day and night.
Amazing Results, Effortlessly
An innovative gimbal design allows for a large-angle camera tilt and True Vertical Shooting. Get even more dynamic angles with QuickShots.
Packs Light for Adventures
DJI Mini 3 is foldable and weighs under 249 g.  It's easy to take on trips and can fly in most regions without registration.
Go Far With 10km Transmission
DJI O2 video transmission provides strong anti-interference and transmits up to 10 km,  so you can travel long distances securely.
51-Min Extended Flight Time
DJI Mini 3's flight time can be extended up to 51 minutes, making it the longest-lasting DJI camera drone thus far. 
In the Box
DJI Mini 3
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
Intelligent Flight Battery
Spare Propellers (Pair)
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
Moments By You
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared with DJI Mini 2, what upgrades does DJI Mini 3 have?
Compared with DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3 has comprehensively improved the imaging system, battery life, and other aspects: With a lightweight and compact body under 249 g, DJI Mini 3 features a 1/1.3-inch image sensor that supports dual native ISO and chip-level HDR technology and supports shooting 4K HDR video. The new gimbal design allows for True Vertical Shooting and large-angle tilt.
Compared with DJI Mini 2, what design upgrades does DJI Mini 3's have?
The design of DJI Mini 3 has the following advantages:
1. Longer flight time at the same compact size: DJI Mini 3's design allows the drone to carry larger propellers and improves the propulsion efficiency of the propellers and aircraft, providing longer flight time.
2. True Vertical Shooting and expanded axes: The new design allows users to get portrait shots without needing to crop digitally. A larger gimbal range means more shooting angles and added creative freedom.
As an entry-level drone, how is the camera performance of DJI Mini 3?
DJI Mini 3 combines powerful imaging performance with intelligent features, allowing even beginners to create cinematic footage effortlessly. It is equipped with a 1/1.3-inch sensor, 2.4μm (4-in-1) large pixels, an f/1.7 aperture, dual native ISO, chip-level HDR technology, and can record 4K HDR videos. It also supports QuickShots (Dronie/Circle/Helix/Rocket/Boomerang) and True Vertical Shooting.
What is the wind speed resistance of DJI Mini 3?
The max wind speed resistance of DJI Mini 3 is 10.7 m/s (Level 5). The drone can hover steadily and keep the image stable at wind speeds up to 10.7 m/s (Level 5). It can detect the wind speed in real-time and notify users to return if there are strong winds.
* Wind resistance is dependent upon propulsion. With strong winds, slight vibration is expected due to the lightweight nature of the drone. High-powered propulsion ensures the drone hovers stably or returns home safely. DJI Mini 3 automatically controls the gimbal to make slight adjustments to ensure that the footage is always stable and not affected by the wind.
Which remote controllers are compatible with DJI Mini 3?
DJI Mini 3 currently supports two remote controllers: DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and DJI RC. Use DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller with a smartphone. With a built-in 5.5-inch HD display, the new DJI RC provides crisp viewing even under direct sunlight. With the DJI Fly app pre-installed, it can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
What are the differences between each product combination of DJI Mini 3? How should I choose?
The main differences between each product combination are the remote controller and battery life.
Remote Controller: DJI Mini 3 supports DJI RC-N1 (normal remote controller) and DJI RC (remote controller with screen).
If you already have either of the above remote controllers, you can purchase DJI Mini 3 (Drone Only).
If you need DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, you can purchase DJI Mini 3 or DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo.
If you need DJI RC, you can purchase DJI Mini 3 (DJI RC) or DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC).
Battery: Fly More Combo comes with two additional Intelligent Flight Batteries.
Which DJI Mini 3 Pro accessories can be used with DJI Mini 3?
DJI Mini 3 is compatible with DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and its related accessories, DJI RC, DJI 30W USB-C Charger, DJI 18W USB Charger, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub, DJI Mini 3 Pro Propeller Holder, DJI Mini 3 Pro ND Filters Set, and DJI Mini 3 Pro Shoulder Bag. The above accessories can be purchased at DJI Store.
After purchasing this drone, do I need to register or obtain relevant certificates?
In most countries and regions, drones under 250 g can fly without registration or certification. For details, please refer to local policies and regulations.
What microSD cards does DJI Mini 3 support?
SanDisk Extreme 32GB V30 A1 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus 128GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With the Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 38 mins. Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
2. HDR video does not support video recording at over 30 fps.
3. DJI Mini 3 features the dual native ISO values of ISO 100 and ISO 800.
4. Standard aircraft weight (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Please check local laws and regulations before use.
5. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
6. DJI Mini 3 was launched in December 2022.