- 15km O3+ Video Transmission
- 390g Lightweight Body
- 5.5-inch FHD Display
- 4-hour Ultra-Long Operating Time
- Dual-Spring Control Sticks
- Common Ports Built-in
Don't Miss Top Accessories
Take a Closer Look
Stable Signal with DJI O3+
DJI RC supports DJI O3+ video transmission  that brings a max transmission range of 15 km  and more stable signal.
Light and Portable
Weighing just 390 grams  and featuring built-in antennas, DJI RC is smaller and more convenient for carrying.
Crystal-Clear FHD Display
The built-in 5.5-inch FHD screen supports long-lasting typical brightness of 700 nits, convenient for checking the camera view and playback.
Ultra-Long Battery Life
A max runtime of 4 hours  provides enough battery for long-duration shooting and even for traveling between multiple locations.
Stunningly Smooth Control
DJI RC is equipped with dual-spring control sticks for a smoother and more precise control experience.
In the Box
DJI RC Spare Control Sticks (pair)
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared with DJI RC-N1, what major upgrades does DJI RC have?
1. With a built-in screen, DJI RC can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
2. DJI RC features built-in antennas.
3. DJI RC features all-new dual-spring control sticks for a smoother control experience.
4. DJI RC supports more customizable buttons and dials for more convenient operation.
What are the differences between DJI RC Pro and DJI RC?
1. Both DJI RC Pro and DJI RC have a 5.5-inch 1080p screen. DJI RC Pro supports screen brightness up to 1,000 nits. DJI RC supports screen brightness up to 700 nits.
2. DJI RC Pro supports third-party apps. DJI RC does not support third-party apps.
3. DJI RC Pro is equipped with four antennas. DJI RC is equipped with two antennas (the same as RC-N1).
Does DJI RC have a speaker and microphone?
DJI RC has a built-in speaker but no microphone.
What is the maximum charging power of DJI RC, and how can I charge it at the fastest speed?
DJI RC supports a charging power of 15 W (5 V/3 A), and the highest charging efficiency can be achieved with a charger that supports PD protocol. It takes 1.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
What is the operating time of DJI RC?
Up to four hours under normal operating conditions.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. Once connected to a compatible drone, DJI RC will automatically switch to the corresponding video transmission technology.
2. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference and with a maximum flight range of 15 km with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders on the DJI Fly app.
3. Weight measured using a production model of DJI RC in a controlled test environment and should be used for reference only.
4. Tested at room temperature (77° F/25° C) and should be used for reference only.