Osmo Mobile 6 Platinum Gray
- 3-Axis Stabilization
- Quick Launch
- Portable and Foldable
- ActiveTrack 6.0
- Built-In Extension Rod
- Easy Tutorials and One-Tap Editing
- Magnetic Quick-Release Design
Don't Miss Top Accessories
Take a Closer Look
Capture smooth, on-the-move creations that impress and awe. DJI’s advanced stabilization technology puts shake-free results at your fingertips.
Unlock More Shooting Angles
Extends up to 215 mm for high or low shots. The built-in extension rod allows you to include more friends, pets, and landscape in your selfies.
Quick Launch, No More Hassles
Unfold the gimbal to power on. Connect magnetically, and start shooting as soon as inspiration strikes.
ActiveTrack 6.0, Stay Centered
Enormous upgrades such as improved tracking in multi-person scenes, the ability to use zoom during tracking, and re-tracks if a subject is lost.
Tutorials and One-Tap Editing
Effortlessly shoot and edit with DJI Mimo and LightCut. And get a recommended shot sequence and tutorial based on your content with ShotGuides.
In the Box
Osmo Mobile 6
DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 3
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
How is Osmo Mobile 6 upgraded compared with DJI OM 5?
Osmo Mobile 6 adds a status panel to view the current gimbal mode more conveniently.
Osmo Mobile 6 adds an axis lock to secure the gimbal for convenient storage.
Osmo Mobile 6 adds a side wheel to control zoom and focus.
The joystick of Osmo Mobile 6 has been upgraded to provide a better operating experience.
Osmo Mobile 6 adds a magnetic alignment detection function. When the dots are not aligned to indicate the correct attachment of the Magnetic Phone Clamp to the gimbal, the system indicator on the status panel blinks red.
Osmo Mobile 6 supports quick launch for more efficient use.
M button of Osmo Mobile 6 can switch between gimbal modes.
Osmo Mobile 6 has an upgraded Magnetic Phone Clamp for a more secure attachment of large phones.
What’s great about LightCut? I’m a beginner, is it easier to create videos when using Osmo Mobile 6 with the LightCut app?
1. LightCut is a video editing app officially recommended by DJI. It provides intuitive shooting and editing functions that perfectly fit the use of DJI users.
2. LightCut supports shooting templates in a range of scenarios: Outing, parks, camping, seaside, city, children, store visiting, sports, etc. It breaks down creative scripts and provides extensive guidance for you to create impressive videos effortlessly. When connecting to Osmo Mobile devices, it also supports ActiveTrack, stabilization, and Glamour Effects.
3. After shooting, enter the One-Tap Edit function and select the original clips you have taken. One-Tap Edit automatically recommends templates according to your clips, covering nature, city, home, store visiting, food, pets, festival, and many other scenarios, and intelligently selects great clips to generate video without your manual edit.
In the meantime, you can also switch to many other templates, change the clips, or select music, filters, text, and stickers. Effortless editing allows you to share your work right away.
What phones are supported by Osmo Mobile 6?
Osmo Mobile 6 is compatible with most smartphones on the market. It is recommended to use smartphones with a width of 67-84 mm, a thickness of 6.9-10 mm, and weight of 170-290 g.
What is the magnetic force of Osmo Mobile 6? Is it strong enough to securely fix my phone to the gimbal?
The magnetic force of Osmo Mobile 6 is 47.5 Newtons (approximately the force needed to hold two 2-liter soda bottles), more than enough strength to keep smartphones attached securely.
Can I use Osmo Mobile 6 instantly when it’s attached to the phone? Does Osmo Mobile 6 require balancing before use?
No. Due to its powerful motors, accurate balancing is not needed for Osmo Mobile 6. When using the Magnetic Phone Clamp, simply attach it approximately to the middle of the phone.
Can I use a phone case when attaching my smartphone to the Magnetic Phone Clamp?
What’s great about the built-in extension rod of Osmo Mobile 6? What’s the max extension length?
The rod has undergone precision processing and can be extended smoothly up to 215 mm. With the extension rod, you can include a wider view and record from low angles easily without bending down.
What improvements does ActiveTrack 6.0 have compared with the previous version?
ActiveTrack 6.0 offers enormous improvements to its basic tracking functionality:
1. In multi-person scenes, it’s less likely to lose a subject due to obstructions or to start tracking another person by mistake.
2. It can follow subjects reliably, even in multi-person scenarios or during moments with fast/ dramatic movements like sports.
3. It’s less likely to lose a tracked pet.
4. If a subject leaves the frame, the gimbal can find and follow the subject again using automatic zoom and gimbal movements for continuous tracking.
5. Track the subject while also using the zoom function.
Is ActiveTrack 6.0 equally effective when shooting with the front and back cameras?
The front and back cameras perform similarly in terms of tracking, and both support tracking when subjects that turn to the side or spin.
In addition to Osmo Mobile 6 (Platinum Gray), what other products can be upgraded to ActiveTrack 6.0?
Osmo Mobile 6 (Slate Gray), DJI OM 5, Osmo Mobile SE, DJI OM 4 SE, DJI OM 4, and Osmo Mobile 3.
What Timelapse modes are supported by Osmo Mobile 6? In what scenarios do I use them, respectively?
1. Timelapse is suitable for mounting the gimbal on a tripod or base to record the passing of time in a fixed scene.
2. Motionlapse allows users to record a moving timelapse video from different angles using preset camera positions.
3. Hyperlapse allows users to record everything passing by as they hold the gimbal in hand and walk. With ActiveTrack 6.0, you can unlock more creative possibilities.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.