Take a Closer Look
By combining GNSS and a self-developed high-accuracy IMU system, this solution achieves 4cm vertical accuracy and 5cm horizontal accuracy. 
It’s ready for work as soon as it’s powered on and can collect point cloud data from a 2.5km² area in a single flight. 
30% Detection Range Increase
L2 reaches a detection range of up to 250 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx) and 450 m (50% reflectivity, 0 klx).  The standard operational altitude now extends up to 120 meters.
With a spot size of 4×12 cm at 100m, only a fifth of that of L1, L2 not only detects smaller objects and delivers more detailed models, but can generate DEM.
One-Click Processing on DJI Terra
Generate a standard-format 3D point cloud model with just a click, as well as a DEM. Point cloud quality can also be analyzed in DJI Terra.
Point Cloud LiveView
Supports three display modes - RGB, point cloud, and point cloud/RGB side-by-side display. Quickly preview the recorded 3D point cloud model  to get real-time progress monitoring.
In the Box
microSD Card (128GB)
Lens Cleaning Cloth
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What is the difference between the Worry-Free Basic Combo and Worry-Free Plus Combo?
To ensure operation safety, if your product encounters flight accidents like collision, water damage, and signal interference within 12 months after activation, we will provide affordable replacements or free repairs according to the combo type.
The Worry-Free Basic Combo provides up to two affordable replacements. After paying the corresponding replacement fee, you can have your damaged product replaced with a well-functioning one*.
The Worry-Free Plus Combo provides a coverage amount equivalent to the provduct’s value. You can enjoy unlimited free repairs within the coverage amount.
* Replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new in performance and reliability. For each replacement, you will need to pay $899 / £749 / 799 € / AUD $1,499
What improvements does Zenmuse L2 have compared to the previous generation?
The performance of the LiDAR has improved to about 1/5 of L1’s spot size when the object or area is 100 m from the LiDAR. The LiDAR's penetration ability has been significantly increased, and both its detection range and accuracy have improved. The pixel size of the RGB camera has increased by 89% compared to L1's 2.4 × 2.4μm. The accuracy of the IMU has improved to 0.05° (real-time) and 0.025° (post-processing). The LiDAR supports Laser Rangefinder (RNG).
What aircraft is Zenmuse L2 compatible with? Which gimbal interface can it be mounted on?
Zenmuse L2 is compatible with the Matrice 350 RTK and Matrice 300 RTK and only supports DJI RC Plus as the remote controller. Before using, please upgrade the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller to the latest version. To ensure mapping accuracy, make sure the L2 is mounted on a single downward gimbal connector with the cable connected to the right USB-C port (when facing the aircraft).
What are the application scenarios of Zenmuse L2?
Zenmuse L2 can be widely used in multiple scenarios including topographic surveying and mapping, power line modeling, forestry management, surveying measurement, and more.
What type of SD card is required for Zenmuse L2?
An SD card with a sequential writing speed of 50 MB/s or above and UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating or above; Max capacity: 256 GB.
Lexar 1066x 64GB U3 A2 V30 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 128GB U3 A2 V30 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go! Plus 128GB U3 A2 V30 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 256GB U3 A2 V30 microSDXC
What new point cloud processing functions can be achieved by Zenmuse L2 with DJI Terra?
1. Ground point classification;
2. Output digital elevation model (DEM);
3. A new Accuracy Control and Check function that supports local coordinate system, to ensure the results reach surveying and mapping accuracy;
4. Optimization of the point cloud thickness between the flight strips, making it thinner and more consistent;
5. More comprehensive point cloud quality report.
What is L2's RGB camera used for?
When collecting point cloud data, the RGB camera can provide real-time color information for the data, and the photos taken can be used for reconstructing 2D RGB models. When there is no need to gather point cloud data, the RGB camera can take photos and videos, and collect images for reconstructing 2D or 3D RGB models
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. Measured under the following conditions in a DJI laboratory environment: Measured under the following conditions in a DJI laboratory environment: Zenmuse L2 mounted on a Matrice 350 RTK and powered up. Using DJI Pilot 2’s Area Route to plan the flight route (with Calibrate IMU enabled). Using repetitive scanning with the RTK in the FIX status. The relative altitude was set to 150 m, flight speed to 15 m/s, gimbal pitch to -90°, and each straight segment of the flight route was less than 1500 m. The field contained objects with obvious angular features, and used exposed hard ground checkpoints that conformed to the diffuse reflection model. DJI Terra was used for post-processing with Optimize Point Cloud Accuracy enabled. Under the same conditions with Optimize Point Cloud Accuracy not enabled, the vertical accuracy is 4 cm and the horizontal accuracy is 8 cm.
2. Measured when Zenmuse L2 is mounted on Matrice 350 RTK with a flight speed of 15 m/s, flight altitude of 150 m, side overlap rate of 20%, Calibrate IMU enabled, Elevation Optimization turned off, and terrain follow turned off.
3. The data presented are typical values. Measured using a flat target with a size larger than the laser beam diameter, a perpendicular angle of incidence, and an atmospheric visibility of 23 km. In low-light environments, the laser beams can achieve the optimal detection range. If a laser beam hits more than one target, the total laser transmitter power is split and the achievable range is reduced. The maximum detection range is 500 m.
4. The 3D model has been processed by sparse representation.