DJI Mini 2 SE
- Under 249 g
- 2.7K/30fps Video
- 4× Digital Zoom
- 10km Video Transmission
- 31-Min Max Flight Time
- Stable Hovering
- Return to Home
- Beginner Guide
- QuickShots, Panorama
- 38kph (Level 5) Wind Resistance
Need help choosing? Talk to a DJI expert.
Don't Miss Top Accessories
Take a Closer Look
Aerial Photography Made Easy
Easy and intuitive for beginners, DJI Mini 2 SE supports one-tap takeoff and landing, Return to Home (RTH), stable hovering, and much more.
Under 249 g 
With no need to register in most countries and regions, the palm-sized drone easily fits in any bag for effortless carrying and creation.
Stunning Intelligent Features
The equipped 1/2.3-inch CMOS camera delivers crisp 2.7K video. Multiple intelligent modes allow you to get impressive QuickShots and Panoramas.
10km Video Transmission
DJI O2 video transmission supports up to 10 km  of HD video transmission and excellent anti-interference capabilities for clear, easy flight.
31-Min Max Flight Time 
Mini 2 SE provides more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
38kph (Level 5) Wind Resistance
Supporting 38kph (Level 5) wind resistance and 4000m max takeoff altitude, Mini 2 SE keeps your footage stable in more flight scenarios.
In the Box
DJI Mini 2 SE
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery
Spare Propellers (Pair)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB-C Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
USB-C Data Cable
Moments By You
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared with DJI Mini SE, what upgrades does DJI Mini 2 SE have?
1. Fully upgraded video transmission. Enhanced Wi-Fi transmission has been upgraded to DJI O2, delivering better anti-interference and video transmission performance and up to 10 km of transmission distance (when unobstructed, free of interference, and FCC-compliant).
2. More creative options. DJI Mini 2 SE supports more shooting functions, including panorama, AEB, 4× digital zoom, RAW photos and Boomerang mode of QuickShots.
3. Upgraded propulsion. DJI Mini 2 SE supports up to 10.7 m/s (Level 5) wind resistance and a max takeoff altitude of 4000 m.
I am a drone beginner, how can I get started with DJI Mini 2 SE quickly?
The DJI Fly app comes with clear instructions and flying tutorials covering all tips useful for beginners.
Tap the icon in the top right corner to enter Academy and view product tutorials, flight tips, flight safety notices, and user manuals.
Is the DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo worth buying?
DJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo includes some must-have accessories that will make flying easier and more enjoyable. Compared to the standard combo, the combo additionally offers two Intelligent Flight Batteries, two pairs of spare propellers, 12 screws, a Two-Way Charging Hub, a Propeller Guard, and a Shoulder Bag, improving your experience with storage, carrying, and use.
I am new to drones, what accessories are recommended?
microSD card: DJI Mini 2 SE does not have internal storage. Without a microSD card inserted, users can only capture single, low-quality photos or record 720p videos. The files will be directly stored on the mobile device. A microSD card can expand the storage of Mini 2 SE and unlock all its creative functions while providing space for the original photos and videos captured.
360° Propeller Guard*: Fully wraps the propellers for added safety, suitable for flying indoors and in scenarios with obstacles.
Two-way Charging Hub: Holds three batteries and charges them in sequence, and can be used as a mobile power source to charge a remote controller, smartphone, and other devices.
* Only available in certain countries and regions.
What useful shooting functions does DJI Mini 2 SE provide?
DJI Mini 2 SE provides several intelligent shooting modes like QuickShots and panorama, allowing beginners to create impressive aerial imagery effortlessly.
QuickShots modes include Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, and Boomerang. With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 SE automatically shoots and generates videos with soundtracks and filters, letting you share directly or further edit in the app.
Select from Sphere, Wide-Angle, and 180° panoramas, tap start, and DJI Mini 2 SE automatically generates a panoramic masterpiece from scratch to post.
What remote controllers are compatible with DJI Mini 2 SE?
DJI Mini 2 SE supports DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller.
Is DJI Mini 2 SE waterproof?
No. Avoid contact with water during use as it may lead to damage of the device.
If it rains during flight, please return and land as soon as possible, and wait until the aircraft is fully dry inside before using it again.
Still have questions? Get help from a DJI expert.
1. The standard aircraft weight (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Please check local laws and regulations before use.
2. FCC compliant and tested in an open outdoor environment without interference.
3. Flight time is measured in a controlled test environment. Specific test conditions are as follows: flying forward at a constant speed of 17 kph in a windless laboratory environment, in photo mode (without photo taking operation during flight), and from 100% battery level until 0%.