The Ultimate DJI Mavic 3 Series Accessory GuideShop Accessories
With these must-have accessories, the sky is the limit.
1. Must-Have Basic Accessories
Try these essential accessories to ensure your Mavic 3 is ready to go.
DJI Mavic 3 Series Low-Noise Propellers（Pairs）
After takeoff, the propellers are
very loud very quiet.
Featuring less noise and lower power consumption, these new propellers have a safety design that helps reduce accidental damage.
- Less noise to avoid disturbing scenes
- Lower power consumption for longer flight time
- Safety design that reduces accidental damage
DJI Mavic 3 Series Intelligent Flight Battery
At the perfect time you press the shutter and the battery
runs out is ready to fuel your creativity.
One battery delivers up to 46 minutes of flight time to free you from worrying about battery life. Enjoy shooting with peace of mind and capture every epic moment.
- Large capacity of 5000mAh
- One battery supports up to 46 minutes of flight time
- One battery supports up to 40 minutes of hovering
DJI Mavic 3 Series Battery Charging Hub
Before the trip, charging is
a hassle super efficient.
Three charging ports allow three batteries to be charged at the same time, with no need to plug and unplug them one-by-one.
- Automatic charging order and no need for plugging
Running out of Ample storage during shooting.
HD recording, high-speed performance, safe storage, and durability - it has it all to take good care of your photos and footage and give you peace of mind.
- Supports long-duration recording of 4K videos
- High-speed performance
- Waterproof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and durable in cold and hot environments
2. Accessories for Advanced Operation
Strong lighting, signal obstructions, and screen lag make shooting more time and effort-consuming. Let professional equipment solve your problems.
DJI RC Pro
Highlight and shadow details can
hardly clearly be seen in bright lighting.
DJI RC Pro integrates a high-bright monitor, all-new processor, DJI O3+ video transmission, extensive ports, and the same control sticks used by DJI FPV, allowing you to shoot like a pro.
- Large 5.5-inch 1000-nit high-bright screen
- Up to 15km video transmission with an ultra-low latency of 120 ms
- DJI FPV control sticks for smooth control
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Tablet Holder
Aerial shooting with a tablet is so
You can mount the tablet holder to RC-N1 to use 7-10-inch tablets firmly for aerial shooting. Experience a larger screen, effortless holding, and a reliable backup option when your phone is out of battery.
- Compatible with DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
- Can mount 7-10-inch tablet
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood
In strong lighting conditions, there’s
no choice but to settle for no more shooting blind.
The brighter the sun, the more glare there is on the screen. Shooting blind can lead to big disappointments when you get back home and find that overexposure has ruined your footage. A monitor hood can do the job, reducing the interference of sunlight and glare.
- Reduce screen glare caused by strong sunlight
- More accurate exposure for better results
3. Accessories for Advanced Imaging
Feel like there’s something missing in your work? See what you can do with the items below.
DJI Mavic 3 Series ND Filters Set
Landscape shots can
hardly easily be captured in all their glory.
Use long exposure to capture something different. Reduce the amount of light with ND filters and use slower shutter to prolong exposure time. For night shots, you can lower the ISO to decrease noise. Less light or larger aperture add more depth to the scene.
- Reduce light for shooting long exposure during the day
- Enlarge aperture to enhance blurring effect
- Lower ISO for less noise
DJI Mavic 3 Series Wide-Angle Lens
can rarely be should be stunning.
If you find your shots looking a little bit too ordinary, consider shooting with a larger view to inject some magic into the image. A wide-angle lens is something that helps tremendously.
- Provides a 108° wide angle
- Create more eye-catching imagery
- Increases depth
4. Accessories for Flight Safety
Drone accidents are what every pilot tries to avoid. Equipped with powerful sensing functions, the Mavic 3 series can be even more reliable with protective accessories and an after-sales service plan.
DJI Mavic 3 Series Propeller Guard
When you are fully engaged in shooting, propeller scratches happen
a lot no more.
The propeller guards cover the propellers to avoid bumping, cutting, and other issues.
- Avoid accidental injury
- Avoid bumping into obstacles
- Easy mounting and releasing
DJI Care Refresh
careful carefree about flying.
DJI Care Refresh gives you peace of mind. And if there is an accident, you can replace the product for a small fee. The service plan also comes with other benefits like factory maintenance, discounted repair, and rewards for safe use.
- No more worrying about water damage, crashes, or a missing drone
- Multiple replacements within a specified period
- Factory maintenance, discounted repair, and rewards for safe use
5. Companions for Creating on the Go
These reliable accessories equip you for convenient storage, charging, and efficient aerial shooting. All you need to do is enjoy the flight.
- DJI Mavic 3 ND filters Set: Long exposure for more creative shots
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood: Effortless shooting, even in strong sunlight
- DJI Convertible Carrying Bag: Convenient whenever you go
- DJI 65W Car Charger: Easy charging on the go
6. High-Productivity Tools
Timing is everything when it comes to capturing the perfect shot. These highly-efficient tools help to ensure that you can do precisely that and achieve stunning results.
- DJI RC Pro: See clearly and shoot accurately
- DJI Mavic 3 ND filters Set: Long exposure for more creative shots
- DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens: Stunning wide-view shots
1. Mount the propellers by strictly following the user manual. If there is any damage to a propeller, replace it immediately.
2. Measured with Mavic 3 flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to any RTH reminders on the DJI Fly app during flight.
3. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference and with a maximum flight range specification of 15 km while FCC compliant. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to any RTH reminders on the DJI Fly app.
4. DJI is not responsible for permissions or information security related to third-party apps and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues with third-party applications. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.
5. Use with a USB data cable.
6. The replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new products in performance and reliability.