We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Paypal Credit
- Apple Pay
- Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
- Bank Transfer
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first. Temporary authorization periods for different payment methods are listed below:
MasterCard: --28 days
Visa, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay: --7 days
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
- Customer cannot pay with a credit or debit card if the order amount exceeds USD $10,000.
- To apply for installment, please select Affirm or PayPal credit at checkout
- For your protection, orders are subject to DJI's verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner or that the order information is legitimate. DJI reserves the right to refuse an order if the order or payment information is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
- Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://www.dji.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
How can I pay with my coupon or DJI credits?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
If you pay with DJI Credit, and your balance is more than your order value, the remaining DJI Credit after payment will remain in your account. However, if your DJI Credit balance fails to cover an order value, you use all of your DJI Credit as well as other payment methods to pay for your order. DJI Credit and coupons can be used simultaneously.
Do I have to pay extra fees when I buy DJI products?
It depends on your payment method. If you are paying for your order with an international bank card, the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge foreign conversion fees. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for any questions regarding these fees. Extra charges will not be shown on your online order, and DJI does not take any responsibility for extra charges incurred while making payments with international bank cards.
When will my order be shipped if I pay with a PayPal eCheck?
DJI can only arrange shipment after the eCheck has cleared, which can take up to 3-6 business days. Please contact PayPal to determine when the payment will clear.
What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
How long do refunds take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
What is a “Default Personal Payment Profile”?
The first time you place an order on the DJI Online Store using a credit/debit card, you will be asked to enter your card information. To avoid re-entering this information each time you make a purchase, you can create a Personal Payment Profile by ticking the “Save information for Personal Payment Profile” box. Multiple profiles can be created and one can be saved as the Default Personal Payment Profile.
Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. DJI takes all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and other confidential personal information. DJI does not share this information to any outside organizations.