Standard Refund and Replacement
In addition to the return and replacement services provided under the After-sales Service Polices (available at http://www.dji.com/service/policy)， as well as your statutory rights under applicable law, you may return a purchased item within 14 calendar days from the actual delivery date for a replacement or a refund based on the original payment method. Returned items for such refund or replacement must meet the following criteria:
1. The product has manufacturing defects; or
2. The product has no manufacturing defects, shows no wear or damage, unaltered from their original state, and in a condition that permits us to resell them.
Your refund and replacement requests can be made by sending emails to email@example.com or via DJI online support.
Hardware: If you are returning hardware, you must include the product(s), complete and standard accessories (includes but not limited to the charger, USB cable, user manual), the original manufacture packaging, valid proof-of-purchase(s) or invoice(s) and gifts to our designated address.
Software: If you are returning software, you must also include all media and product keys. Since our software are subject to electronic download, we will cancel or modify the access to the download link(s) or the digital key(s) of the product upon your refund and replacement request. We may also require you to sign an electronic letter of destruction as a condition of refund and replacement of software products.
DJI Care: DJI Care can only be refunded if the product covered by your DJI Care plan has been returned, and no service has been provided under the DJI Care plan. For refund of DJI Care, you must include the valid proof-of-purchase or receipt, poof of successful return of the aircraft and the S/N of the returned aircraft and gimbal.
Failure to include items requested in this section may prevent or delay your refund or replacement. All shipping cost including, without limitation, shipping fee, insurance, brokerage, duties, freight for returned goods shall be at your own expenses. If you choose payment on delivery, we will deduct the delivery cost from your refund. Upon receiving the items, we will send you a test report. Once the return criteria are confirmed, we will refund or replace your product(s) as you request.
A refund will not be provided in following cases:
1. The product is not originally purchased from the DJI Online Store.
2. The refund or replacement was requested beyond 14 calendar days of the delivery of the product.
3. Products and/or product labels, serial numbers and packaging show wear, damage, or signs of tampering or alteration.
4. Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging.
5. Valid proof-of-purchase(s) or receipts are not provided. 6. The virtual goods, gift cards and performed services are not eligible for return and replacement.
7. The goods are clearly claimed not applicable to the refund and replacement.
8. Any other condition set forth in the After-sales Service Policies (available at http://www.dji.com/service/policy).
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
DJI reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the DJI Online Store pages at any time without notice, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. If a pricing mistake occurs on the DJI Online Store, you agree that DJI will not be bound by that incorrect price, unless you have already been charged. In case of pricing errors on the website or made in connection with your order, we will send you notifications to allow you to continue your transactions at the correct price, or cancel your order without any cost on your side.
Should DJI reduce its price on any DJI product within 7 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to contact the DJI at http://www.dji.com/contact to request a refund or DJI credits of the difference between the price you have been charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or DJI credits you must contact DJI within 7 calendar days since the day the price is changed. Please note that this excludes any limited-time price reductions, such as special sales event (such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday) and offers advertised as limited in quantity.