Using a drone can open up a world of incredible experiences. Regardless of how careful you are though, occasionally you may encounter an issue that requires assistance. Whether it be from a software issue, or even a collision or crash, the good news is that DJI customer support is available through numerous support channels to help resolve your issues quickly and conveniently.
Multiple Channels to Contact DJI Support
Do you have an issue that requires immediate assistance? If so, Live Chat may be the best option for you as a reply will come within minutes.
How to Contact DJI Support via Live Chat on the Official DJI Website:
- Visit the official DJI Product Support Website on your web browser.
- Select the “product” you need to check and click it. Roll to the bottom of the page and you should find the “Online Customer Service”. Clicking to get response from the support team within a few minutes.
Looking for another way to reach the DJI support team? You can also contact us through the DJI Online Store. Simply click on the headphone icon when browsing the website or in the app and we’ll take it from there.
2. E-mail < Support@dji.com>
For users who need to add a little more detail regarding their issues or questions, we recommend sending us an e-mail. You can reach us at Support@dji.com and expect a reply within 12 hours. Users with geozone or flight restriction-related questions can send e-mails to Flysafe@dji.com.
Service Time in Different Zones:
- North America — Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM (PST)
- Europe — Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM (UTC+1)
- Japan — Monday to Friday, 9:30AM to 6:00PM (UTC+9)
This is perhaps the quickest and most efficient way to get in touch with the support team. Simply pick up the phone and give us a call. You can find a list of regional support phone numbers and operating times below.
Not a fan of phone calls or e-mails? Talk to us on Facebook! Just visit our DJI Support page and send us your inquiry via Facebook Messenger.
We’re available every day on Facebook Messenger from 1:00AM – 5:00PM (GMT-8).
Our DJI Support Twitter team is also available to help with any issues or questions about our products. Just send us a direct message and expect a prompt response.
Sometimes the easiest way to get your question answered or solve a problem is by watching a video. Our DJI Support official YouTube account is loaded with tutorials and other informational videos covering a wide range of DJI products and scenarios.
If you still find it necessary to send us a message while on YouTube, just hit the Facebook online support button at the upper-right-hand corner of the screen, which will redirect you to the DJI Support Facebook page.
Want to find out what other pilots have to say about your issue? If so, don’t hesitate to check out DJI Forum. This page is home to many experienced pilots who are often willing to hear your problems and offer effective solutions. All you have to do is ask!
To use DJI Forum, you’ll need a DJI account. You can quickly create one or log in to your existing account to start speaking with other knowledgable DJI product users.
How to Send Your Drone in for Repair
If you crash or damage your drone and can’t find a repair center near you, we suggest sending it in for repair. To do so, contact one of our customer service staff members, or fill in and submit an online repair request form.
Here’s how you can process an online repair request:
- Visit our official website on your computer or mobile device.
- Navigate to Support and click Request Repair Service Online.
- Click SUBMIT A REPAIR REQUEST.
- Fill in the form with relevant details and submit it.
DJI Online Repair Procedure:
- Request Service
- Send Your Product
- Assessment and Repair
- Receive Your Product
Things to Keep in Mind
- Make sure you type in the correct serial number when filling in the form.
Providing us with the serial number makes things much quicker and lets us know the service plan information of your drone, which we’ll need to process it for repair.
Can’t recall the exact serial number of your drone? That’s okay! You can find it by clicking this link.
- Provide a short and clear description of the problem(s) you are facing with your drone. Doing this will make it easier for the repair team to get a better understanding of the situation and speed up the overall process.
3. Be sure to upload your proof of purchase.
4. Confirm your receiving address.
Now that you’ve filled in the details and required information, it’s time to confirm your receiving address. At this point, we’ll always remind you to double check your address and make sure it’s correct.
What if Your Drone is Still Under Warranty?
At this point, we’ll need to find out if the incident was caused by user error or outside factors. Once this is settled, the next step is to apply for data analysis. DJI engineers will require you to synchronize your flight records by ticking the small box shown in the image below.
How to Sync Flight Logs in DJI GO and DJI GO 4
- DJI GO — Simply tap on the Flight Recorder icon at the upper left corner of your screen.
- DJI GO 4 — Start off by tapping the Settings icon in the upper right corner. Then proceed to tap on the Flight Recorder icon.
- Just select the option to sync one month of records and wait until it’s 100% completed.
Note: If you’re having trouble understanding this process, here’s a YouTube tutorial that will walk you through it.
- Finally, upload a video of the incident if one is available. This will allow us to get a more thorough understanding of your issue so we can help resolve it quickly.
What Not to Send Us:
- Normally functioning or severely damaged batteries
- Non-DJI products
- Intact propellers
- Normally functioning SD card(s)
After providing us with all relevant details, a free shipping label and case number (which always starts with the letters “CAS”) will be generated. You can then pack and ship your device, then simply sit tight and wait to hear from us.
Note: The DJI Maintenance Department does not process repairs on weekends.
To check your repair status, you can visit Repair Progress Inquiry. Have your case number and serial number ready as you’ll need both to process the inquiry.
Lastly, if you’re in an urgent situation or are unable to mail the damaged drone to us you can visit any DJI authorized service center to drop of the device. DJI has authorized service centers in over 100 countries.