DJI has just launched the Mavic Pro Alpine White! White is a classic color for DJI drones. Starting from the Phantom 1, all the Phantom series drone have been white. There’s only one exception – the special edition Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. This new Mavic Pro looks great in white, and the color emphasizes its user-friendliness and simplicity.
What Are the Features?
- 4.3 mi (7 km) OcuSync video transmission;
- Foward obstacle avoidance
- Outstanding stability indoors and outdoors;
- Flight time of up to 27 minutes
- 4K video, 12 MP still photography and DNG RAW capability
- Gesture controls;
- Active Track mode
- Max speed of 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode
- DJI Goggles and dual remote controller support
- And so much more!
What’s in the box?
The Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo includes:
- A remote controller
- Two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries
- Additional pair of propellers
- Protective aircraft sleeve
The combo has three batteries in total